Wealthy Chinese Women Are Paying $16,000 For 10 Days Of Finishing School
KFC‘s ice cubes are 12 times dirtier than toilet water
Baby ‘burned to death by faulty incubator’ at Chinese hospital
- Baby put in apparently-faulty incubator overnight because he had a cold
- Graphic photos released on Weibo show baby burned on its back and legs Continue reading
Baby stabbed 90 times with scissors by his Chinese mother after he bit her as she was breastfeeding him
- Eight-month-old Xiao Bao was discovered by his uncle in a pool of blood
- Needed 100 stitches after the incident; he is now recovering in hospital
- Reports say his mother does not suffer from any mental illnesses Continue reading
World’s biggest building opens in China – and the 19million sq ft complex is so huge it comes with its own artificial sun
The gadget that gets you all in a spin: Chinese student invents a FOLDABLE washing machine that can be carried around
- A Chinese mechanical design student has developed a foldable washing machine with a motorised rotating shaft
- The 3kg machine can wash up to five items of clothing at a time
By Sadie Whitelocks
China beats America to the world’s fastest supercomputer title – and it’s faster than 338 MILLION ordinary PCs put together
- China’s Tianhe-2 supercomputer is double the speed of the previous American world record holder, Titan
- It can perform 33,860 trillion calculations per second was built by China’s National University of Defense Technology
- The average computer performs around 100 million calculations per second
Was it a bird? A Plane? Or a UFO?? Chinese passenger jet hits mysterious object at 26,000ft and lands with severely dented nose cone
- The Air China Boeing 757 was forced to make emergency landing
- It landed with a severely dented and scratched nose cone
- Pilot heard a large bang and then the plane ‘struggled to perform’
Michelle Obama snubbed the ‘first lady’ of China after she announced that she would not be attending the summit with the Chinese leading couple when they meet with President Obama. Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan are on a tour of the Americas, which will be capped off with a meeting with President Obama in California before they head back to China. The Chinese First Lady, however, will likely be making very few public appearances because Michelle opted out of attending, saying that she needs to be in Washington as her daughters finish up the school year.
‘They certainly have very high expectations for this meeting…There will be more coverage in China than in the United States.’ Part of that comes as the United States and China are at odds on a number of issues over accusations of cyber-hacking, disputes over intellectual property and mounting regional tensions over North Korea and the South China Sea.
An abandoned newborn baby boy in Zhejiang, a wealthy eastern province in China, was found stuck in a sewage pipe directly under a toilet commode last Saturday and was rescued by firefighters. The newborn was discovered after residents of a residential building in Jinhua heard a baby crying heard a baby crying. Firefighters removed the pipe and took the baby to the hospital where doctors carefully cut around it to release the baby lodged inside. Police are now looking for parents of the said baby.
In China, it’s common to hear abandoned babies because of the country’s one child policy and only the very rich and those approved by the government can have more than one child. Boys are also preferred babies by the country while baby girls are discouraged and sometimes put secretly in orphanages. It’s also common to hear young unmarried girls abandon their babies.
The baby is now in a good condition and people in China are still angry about the horrific incident that they are still talking about the news on Sina-Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, calling for severe punishment on the guilty parents.
- VIDEO: Abandoned newborn baby stuck in toilet sewage pipe rescued (lifesitenews.com)
- Abandoned Chinese baby rescued from toilet pipe (news.terra.com)
Australia is setting the dangerous precedent for other countries to follow by dumping the US dollar as currency reserve in exchange for Chinese yuan. Australia is the fifth biggest source of Chinese imports with China accounts 30% of Australian exports.
China and Australia agreed that by removing the US dollar as the intermediation currency and instead directly convert the Australian dollar into Chinese yuan, it will help “slash the cost of many business owners.”
This is bad news because if the US dollar is going to lose its position as the world’s preferred reserve currency and other countries would start switching to yuan, US dollar is going to be history as far as global reserve currency status, joining its predecessors Britain, France, Netherland, Spain and Portugal who enjoyed the same spot in the past but crashed and became just another history.
If China will take over the global reserve currency status, investors will dump US treasury bonds like a disease and instead buy yuan and the mad dash to abandon the US dollar may trigger the biggest economic collapse in the world’s history. When Bill Clinton sold America to China by transferring manufacturing companies and jobs over there, the waking up of the sleeping dragon and then the feeding and strengthening of China in the global market devoured America of its strength, power and status.
Copyright 2013 Ketchie V. Schauf