Shocking moment a dog is set on fire and burned to death is caught on CCTV
- Authorities do not have a suspect, but plan to charge the person responsible with both arson and animal cruelty
- A man was walking around the same neighborhood the previous night asking people if they wanted to buy a dog for $100 and showing them a picture of a white pit bull on a cell phone Continue reading
Pampering your Pooch: The Most Expensive Dog Collar in the World Continue reading
The Broward Sheriff’s Office says firefighters were called Thursday afternoon to Dania Beach to free the dog. The animal had been trapped between the car’s axle and steering mechanism.
A sheriff’s office spokesman says the dog suffered no injuries, even though it had been driven roughly 5 miles from Hallandale Beach. It wasn’t immediately clear how the dog became trapped.
‘All he did was love me’: Police shoot and kill Rottweiler in the street when the dog runs over to owner being arrested for obstruction of justice
- Leon Rosby, 52, was walking his dog and video-tapping a police scene when he was arrested for obstruction of justice
- He locked his dog in the car with the windows rolled down, and while being arrested the dog escaped
- A police officer shot the dog when it ran over to his owner
- Rosby is now in the process of filing a suit against the police department for killing his dog Continue reading
Couple sues dog-sitter after champion show-dog is ‘kidnapped and neutered‘
- Cecile and Victor Stanton are suing Beverly Jeffries for $350,000 for kidnapping and neutering their dog, Polar Mist You Better Believe
- The couple claim Jeffries agreed to look after their dog in February, but when they asked for him back in May, she refused
- The Stantons suit also claims Jeffries had the dog neutered without their permission, meaning he can no longer be used as a stud dog Continue reading
Surf’s up, dawg! Tillman the world-famous skateboarding English bulldog rides to victory in canine SURFING contest
Tillman the English bulldog has proven once and for all that he knows his way not only around a skateboard, but also around a surfboard.
The 60-pound celebrity canine that has made a name for himself as the world’s top four-legged skateboarder entered the eighth annual Lowes Surf Dog Competition-Unleashed by Petco, which was held in San Diego, California, Saturday.
Although it was Tillman’s first time catching waves, the multi-talented pooch did not disappoint his fans, taking first place in the large dog category.
Spell god backwards and you get dog.
But if you spin a dog backwards, do you get God? Redditor Feature_Creature posted this photo of his pug’s rear end.
“It’s a Miracle!” he wrote on the site. “Take that….Jesus toast.” It’s not the first time the Christian deity has been spotted in an unlikely place.