THE HITLER MASTERPLAN TO BUILD NATIONAL REICH CHURCH WHERE THERE IS NO GOD BUT HITLER
- No pastors, chaplains or priests were allowed to speak in church…. only National Reich orators.
- All Bibles and pictures of saints were removed from the church altars and replaced with copies of Mein Kampf.
- The cross was also removed and replaced with the swastika.
- One of the most controversial Reich Church rules involved the Bible.
“Adolf Hitler hated the Bible,” says Comfort. “He had his own bible printed, 100,000 copies. There are some copies still around, but most of them were destroyed by people who realized what Hitler had done.”
—– In 2002, a Jewish law student discovered a 120-page report from the 1940s.
It was compiled by members of the OSS, an American spy agency in World War II. The report was called The Nazi Master Plan: The Persecution of the Christian Churches. The documents lay out a step-by-step plan to de-Christianize Germany:
- “Take over the churches from within, using party sympathizers.
- Discredit, jail or kill Christian leaders.
- Re-indoctrinate the congregants.
- Give them a new faith in Germany’s Third Reich.”