Suspect in three Cleveland killings may have been inspired by 2011 serial killer: ‘There may be more bodies’
Man ‘raped a baby leaving her hospitalized and requiring surgery’
- Anthony Dean Blackwell was wanted on charges of raping a child he was babysitting on June 9 in Pulaski, Tennessee
- Less than 24 hours after being added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations Top Ten Most Wanted list, Blackwell was apprehended outside a bar in Huntsville, Alabama
- He is being held without bond at the Madison County Jail Continue reading
- Norwegian woman, 25, was in Dubai on a business trip
- She was raped and reported the incident to the police
- At the station, police took her passport and jailed her
- She will now serve 16 months for illicit sex outside marriage Continue reading
Married kindergarten teacher and mother-of-three arrested ‘for the incest and rape of an underage boy’
Man posing as photographer on Craigslist strangled and raped aspiring models in a Miami forest
Clear Creek Independent School in a Texas elementary school district finally decided to alert parents about a rape in the school that happened two years ago. The victim was 4 years old at that time and the offender was 13. The was raped twice – once in a bathroom and once in a school gym- and both were caught by school surveillance cameras. The assaults happened on August 11,2011 when the two boys were playing at school while their mothers, both were teachers, were getting ready for school opening following Monday. The parents found out after the boy complained later that he was hurt at the bathroom. The parents reported the incident to the police and since the rapist was a minor, although he pleaded guilty, received only two years of probation. The special needs student has since returned to school ( In U.S. any kids on psychotropic drugs and children that are considered “slow learner” or has “learning disability” are qualified to be under special needs program)
When Diana Hamm, grandmother of the victim, found out that the offender was back in school started urging the school to alert the parents but was ignored until she decided to take her story to the media and wrote the campus rape on the back of her SUV, which got a lot of attention including the school. Since the school cannot kick out the rapist due to some laws, the school decided to hire a full time employee to supervise and monitor the offender while on campus.
copyright 2013 katenews2day
Riverton, Utah – Courtney Louise Jarrell, the 22-year-old Riverton High School math teacher and sophomore girls basketball coach, was charged last Friday of object rape, first-degree felony, forcible sexual abuse and second-degree felony. The popular high school teacher who was arrested and charged last Friday intends to enter a not guilty plea on May 16, her court date trial.
According to documents, the rape happened at her house between February and March of this year. Jarrell had been teaching in Jordan District for eight months and she was suspended after the school received a complaint last month. She resigned last Friday.
copyright 2013 katenews2day
- Utah high school teacher charged in student rape (foxnews.com)