Saudi Arabian princess charged with human trafficking after a domestic slave at her Orange County condo managed to escape
- A Saudi princess was charged on Wednesday in California with human trafficking for allegedly holding a domestic worker against her will
- Meshael Alayban, 42, has been charged with one count of human trafficking. If convicted, she faces up to 12 years in prison
- Her alleged victim, a 30-year-old Kenyan woman escaped and then flagged down a bus to seek help Continue reading
In a new study published by Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, former oil company executive Leonardo Maugeri predicts that for America’s three largest shale oil plays — the Bakken in North Dakota and the Eagle Ford and Permian Basin in Texas — the boom should last at least another decade.
UNDATED: This electron microscope image made availalbe by the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases – Rocky Mountain Laboratories shows novel coronavirus particles, also known as the MERS virus, colorized in yellow. (AP)
Rapper extorted by fan who posted picture of little sister with gun to head and vowed to kill her if photo wasn’t retweeted
- North Carolina rapper J. Cole has been blackmailed on Twitter by a crazed fan on Monday
- Referring to J. Cole’s new album, the fan tweeted on Monday night ‘@JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister’
- Photo showed a young girl with a gun to her head
- Rapper quickly retweeted the message and later wrote: ‘Wildest s*** I ever seen on twitter’
- Fan played down the photo claiming it was a BB gun with no ammo and that his mom was in the room
Seven Middle Eastern men were caught Tuesday shortly after midnight trespassing at the Quabbin reservoir, one of the country’s largest man-made water supplies and also of Boston’s. The seven who were arrested for trespassing told police they are chemical engineers and recent graduates. They cited “education and career interests” for visiting the reservoir in the middle of the night. The seven nationals came from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore – countries of origin of the 15 out of 19 hijackers of 9/11. Police have not released their names because no court date has been set yet which they are expected to appear to court for trespassing.
The midnight stroll and career enhancement activity by the seven chemical engineers did not get them charged by state police of any criminal activity except for trespassing. Interestingly, a 26-year-old chemical engineering student named Ahmed Abassi from Laval University in Quebec was arrested by FBI last month in New York for plotting to kill as many as 100,000 Americans by contaminating air and water supply in a major U.S. city. He was found out when he confessed his plot to an undercover agent. Abassi also radicalized two Muslim Canadians who planned to derail a passenger train used by Americans and Canadians for transportation.
copyright 2013 katenews2day
- 7 Caught Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir; Patrols Stepped Up Across State (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Next Terror Attack On Our Water Supply? Middle Easterners caught trespassing at Boston reservoir (iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com)
- 7 Cited For Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir Not Connected To Criminal Groups (boston.cbslocal.com)
A Saudi Arabia court just sentenced a Lebanese man with 6 years in jail and 200 lashes for converting a Muslim Saudi woman into a Christian. Another Saudi man was sentenced 2 years in jail and 200 lashes for helping the woman leave the kingdom. The woman, who now lives in Sweden where she was granted asylum last year, was reported last year by her family to authorities as being “brainwashed” by co-workers at the insurance company she worked. The company helped her also leave the kingdom via Bahrain using false documents. In the Islam Sharia law, converting into Christianity is punishable by death.
- Saudi Arabia: Man Sentenced To Six Years In Prison And 300 Lashes For Encouraging Muslim To Convert To Christianity (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Saudi Arabia gov’t sentences man to 6 years for Christianity (iranaware.com)
- Saudi Arabia jails two men, one Lebanese for helping woman convert to Christianity (voiceofthepersecuted.wordpress.com)
- Saudi Arabia to Punish Men Over Christian Woman Convert (voanews.com)