‘Thankfully he has her looks!’ Beaming William jokes as he and Kate leave hospital with their newborn son giving the world its first glimpse of a future king Continue reading
It’s a BOY! Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to healthy baby and future King weighing 8lb 6oz at 4.24pm with proud Prince William by her side
- Birth announced by a press release sent out from the palace at 8.30pm
- Duchess of Cambridge and her son are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight
- She was admitted to hospital at around 5.30am and arrived in car with Prince William
- The 31-year-old planned to give birth to the royal baby naturally and she was not induced into labour
- Future king was born at the same hospital in Paddington where Princess Diana had Princes William and Harry
- Prince William was by his wife’s side at the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital in London
- He will now take two weeks’ paternity leave and accept the full entitlement of £136.78 per week
- The royal couple did not know the sex of the baby who will replace Harry as third in line to the throne
- Royal couple helped to St Mary’s by protection officer who went with Prince Harry on infamous Vegas trip last year
- Police officer shows off his security briefing note in full view of hundreds of cameras this afternoon
PUBLISHED: 14:30 EST, 22 July 2013 | UPDATED: 14:35 EST, 22 July 2013
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2374032/Royal-baby-Duchess-Cambridge-gives-birth-healthy-boy-future-King-proud-Prince-William-side.html#ixzz2ZnysZwgG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
THE ROYAL BABY WAIT IS OVER! IT’S A BOY!
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William are finally parents. At St. Mary’s Hospital, London, the arrival of the first royal baby finally announced and the whole country of England is celebrating the much anticipated arrival of the royal baby. Continue reading
Palace: Prince William‘s wife Kate in labor
Royal officials said that Kate travelled by car to St. Mary’s Hospital in central London. Kate â also known as the Duchess of Cambridge â is expected to give birth in the private Lindo Wing of the hospital, where Princess Diana gave birth to William and his younger brother, Prince Harry.
The baby will be third in line for the British throne â behind Prince Charles and William â and is anticipated eventually to become king or queen.
The medical team will be led by royal gynecologist Dr. Marcus Setchell.
The child will be the first for William and Kate, who married in 2011 after a long courtship.
Behind the scenes on the Royal baby’s first photoshoot: Alison Jackson imagines a tiny crown, cuddles with grandma and a stroll in Kensington Gardens
- Pictures taken on Alison Jackson’s latest royal shoot
- Lookalikes posed for formal ‘portraits’ before taking a walk in Kate and William’s local park Continue reading