Wealthy Chinese Women Are Paying $16,000 For 10 Days Of Finishing School
‘Thankfully he has her looks!’ Beaming William jokes as he and Kate leave hospital with their newborn son giving the world its first glimpse of a future king Continue reading
It’s a BOY! Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to healthy baby and future King weighing 8lb 6oz at 4.24pm with proud Prince William by her side
- Birth announced by a press release sent out from the palace at 8.30pm
- Duchess of Cambridge and her son are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight
- She was admitted to hospital at around 5.30am and arrived in car with Prince William
- The 31-year-old planned to give birth to the royal baby naturally and she was not induced into labour
- Future king was born at the same hospital in Paddington where Princess Diana had Princes William and Harry
- Prince William was by his wife’s side at the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital in London
- He will now take two weeks’ paternity leave and accept the full entitlement of £136.78 per week
- The royal couple did not know the sex of the baby who will replace Harry as third in line to the throne
- Royal couple helped to St Mary’s by protection officer who went with Prince Harry on infamous Vegas trip last year
- Police officer shows off his security briefing note in full view of hundreds of cameras this afternoon
PUBLISHED: 14:30 EST, 22 July 2013 | UPDATED: 14:35 EST, 22 July 2013
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2374032/Royal-baby-Duchess-Cambridge-gives-birth-healthy-boy-future-King-proud-Prince-William-side.html#ixzz2ZnysZwgG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
THE ROYAL BABY WAIT IS OVER! IT’S A BOY!
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William are finally parents. At St. Mary’s Hospital, London, the arrival of the first royal baby finally announced and the whole country of England is celebrating the much anticipated arrival of the royal baby. Continue reading
Go ahead and marry me off – I’ll kill myself’: Escaped child bride, 11, explains why she ran away from home Continue reading
Bombs dropped on Great Barrier Reef marine park
Associated Press in Canberra guardian.co.uk, Saturday 20 July 2013
Senator asks ‘have we gone mad?’ after US planes jettison four unarmed bombs in training exercise gone wrong
Countdown to the Royal birth! FEMAIL brings you everything you need to know about the arrival of Kate and Wills‘ firstborn
By Katy Winter Daily Mail PUBLISHED: 22 July 2013
It has finally happened: the Duchess of Cambridge has gone into labour. Of course, any woman who has experienced the joy of three days worth of contractions will know that Kate’s baby still may not put in an appearance today… or tomorrow.
But no doubt the Royal family (the Queen has a holiday to go on, after all) and the medical staff attending the birth will be on tenterhooks.
From every last detail inside the Royal delivery suite to provisions for a medical emergencies and the preparation of canon fire once the baby arrives, the Royal birth has been a maelstrom of protocol, tradition – and meticulous planning.
The hospital was chosen long ago – it is the same as the one where William and Harry were born. The nursery has prepared – and Kate has been spotted shopping for interiors multiple times over the last few months.
The gynaecologists are on hand, the parents – and siblings – are poised for action.
So just what goes into the arrival of a Royal baby? As Kate prepares for the birth of our future monarch, FEMAIL brings you all you need to know about the birth of William and Kate‘s first child…
LIVE: Royal baby latest