Go ahead and marry me off – I’ll kill myself’: Escaped child bride, 11, explains why she ran away from home Continue reading
Beyonce watches in horror as devoted fan FAINTS when she hugs him during live concert Continue reading
Ripped By Ex Co-Star
‘She Would Have Been a Field N**ger’
Amazing recovery of a tough little kitten named Justin who has fought his way back from the brink of death after being doused in gasoline and set alight by cruel thugs Continue reading
Chaos at Chuck E Cheese: Parents brawl during Happy Birthday song after mother holding her baby punches another woman in the FACE
Is Victoria Beckham the queen of Bitchy Resting Face? The A-list stars who look thoughtfully sad or angry for no reason
By Daily Mail Reporter PUBLISHED: 11 July 2013
Bitchy Resting Face, when a person looks ‘thoughtfully sad or angry for no reason,’ has recently been confirmed by experts as a real phenomenon.
And although most people can hide this seemingly grumpy resting expression from the wider world, celebrities have no such luxury. Continue reading
Boyfriend’s terrifying wake-up prank on girlfriend using giant puppet replica of creepy ghost girl from horror movie The Ring
By Jill Reilly
PUBLISHED: 06:15 EST, 9 July 2013 | UPDATED: 09:15 EST, 9 July 2013
Another Google Glass first: Wearer captures brawl and arrest on the new technology without anybody noticing
- The ‘cameraman’ sees Google Glass as the future of citizen journalism
- None of the people being filmed were aware Barrett was capturing their actions, with the intention of later posting them online Continue reading
‘All he did was love me’: Police shoot and kill Rottweiler in the street when the dog runs over to owner being arrested for obstruction of justice
- Leon Rosby, 52, was walking his dog and video-tapping a police scene when he was arrested for obstruction of justice
- He locked his dog in the car with the windows rolled down, and while being arrested the dog escaped
- A police officer shot the dog when it ran over to his owner
- Rosby is now in the process of filing a suit against the police department for killing his dog Continue reading
Surf’s up, dawg! Tillman the world-famous skateboarding English bulldog rides to victory in canine SURFING contest
Tillman the English bulldog has proven once and for all that he knows his way not only around a skateboard, but also around a surfboard.
The 60-pound celebrity canine that has made a name for himself as the world’s top four-legged skateboarder entered the eighth annual Lowes Surf Dog Competition-Unleashed by Petco, which was held in San Diego, California, Saturday.
Although it was Tillman’s first time catching waves, the multi-talented pooch did not disappoint his fans, taking first place in the large dog category.
Paula Deen SACKED from Food Network hours after she makes grovelling
apology over racial slurs and begs the public for forgiveness
- Paula Deen under fire earlier this week when a lawsuit revealed she used racial slurs and wanted a ‘plantation-style’ wedding
- Deen admits to using ‘N-word’ and wanting black men dressed as slaves
- Due to appear on the Today show but pulls out of appearance at the last minute
- Hours later uploads a heavily-edited, grovelling video-apology
- Takes down video and uploads a longer one, rambling about her mistakes and apologizing again
- The Food Network announce Deen’s contract won’t be renewed at the end of the month
- Net worth of $17million from TV series, restaurants, cookbooks, kitchenware, cooking magazine and flavored butters
Anti-virus software tycoon John McAfee spoofs former company in outlandish video
The 67-year-old, who went on the run following the death of his neighbor in Belize last year, is taking a shot at his namesake empire. In the expletive-laced video, McAfee references drugs, guns and gets a lap dance.
By Erik Ortiz / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
John Mcafee via YouTube
John McAfee plays the part of a playboy in his latest video lampooning his own software.
The eccentric millionaire, who had been sought for questioning in a murder case in Central America, gets a lap dance, snorts “bath salts” and shows off a collection of guns in the spoof clip posted on his blog Wednesday.
EXCLUSIVE: Hidden camera catches wireless company employees passing out ‘Obama phones’ to people who say they’ll SELL them for drugs, shoes, handbags and spending cash
- The ‘Lifeline’ free-cell-phone scheme cost $2.2 BILLION last year alone, all of it from fees added to the phone bills of paying customers
- The biggest beneficiary other than low-income consumers is billionaire Carlos Slim Helu, whose TracFone has collected $1.5 BILLION to date
- One company told MailOnline it will fire a salesperson who laughed uproariously when a woman said she would sell her phone to buy shoes
- Conservative firebrand James O’Keefe sent undercover actors to pose as ‘Obama phone‘ seekers aiming to sell the goods; no one turned them down
- Legislation in Congress would remove the cell phone component of the program, which launched in 1984 and covered only land lines until 2008
Kraft’s Zesty Guy (aka Anderson Davis) is the star of the controversial ads.
By Victoria Taylor / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Kraft’s steamy salad dressing ads have One Million Moms all riled up. The group denounced the company’s “Let’s Get Zesty” campaign, which includes a print advertisement featuring an apparently nude male model with nothing but a picnic blanket draped over his private parts. Continue reading